Select the Keyword Phrases for Real Estate Marketing PPC
PPC allows your website to appear at the top of the search engine for any keyword. Your real estate marketing would not benefit from featuring an irrelevant search term. Find out the keywords that work to bring in people who convert into leads.
How to understand your target audience?
- What is your customer profile?
- What information are the prospects looking for?
- How are the users searching to get the information?
We ensure your landing pages reflect the advertising keywords to make PPC work for you effectively. When someone clicks on your ad, they land on the targeted page directly. Build up a list of keywords and finalize the keywords you bid on that are relevant to your audience and the landing pages.
Optimize Your Site for PPC Campaigns
Local keyword phrases are crucial to real estate agents. Real estate agents selling homes and properties with a fixed location may find the location- one of the driving forces behind real estate purchases. When you use local keyword phrases, make sure your landing pages match the search intent.
Set Max CPC Budgets
When you set up your real estate PPC campaign, set a budget and decide the maximum or max CPC. PPC campaign is something that you can adjust and optimize to get the best results. Set out the goals you want to achieve with your PPC campaign to get an idea of your budget. Based on your average conversion rate and cost per click, you can adjust your budget. Always remember that it is not all about the price you pay for the PPC campaign. Your PPC ads quality plays an essential role. A high-quality PPC ad is the most favored by the search engine’s algorithm. If you want to maximize your budget, consider boosting your click-through rate (CTR.).
Decide the Right Ad Platform
Search engines are not only about Google. We know Google is the biggest search platform having more than 3.5 billion searches per day. There are different search engines and other ad platforms that you need to explore for your real estate PPC campaign. As per your business goals and the target audience, decide the search and ad platform. For real estate PPC marketing, social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram are vital sources. PPC on social media for real estate offers you a highly visual medium to incorporate images, videos, and other effects. It helps your advertising stand out from the crowd. Always choose the ad platform and message that resonates with your target audience. Whichever platform you use, make sure to display your message that suits the medium and engages the target audience. Try to focus on the techniques that work best.
Choose the Real Estate PPC Ad Format
You will have lots of format options to set up your ad campaign.
- Search ads: These are the traditional ads that you see at the top of search engine results. Search ads are useful for real estate agents to reach a targeted audience at the precise moment when they are active.
- Shopping ads: These are product-focused advertisements that allow you to feature at the top of search engine results.
- Display ads: The display ads ensure your real estate listing features on other people’s websites. It can be a cost-effective way to reach a broad audience, but difficult to judge the buyer cycle.
- Video ads: These ads play between videos on YouTube. It is a great way to incorporate a more interactive aspect to your ad campaign and an effective way to reach motivated buyers.
- Gmail ads: These ads appear at the top of a user’s Gmail inbox and help to reach a targeted audience. With Gmail ads, it is difficult to determine a buyer's intent.
Create the Targeted Landing Page
After choosing an ad format, you need to create a targeted landing page on your real estate website. A landing page on your website is designed to appeal to people who have clicked on a specific ad. Create a different page for each ad to track the calls to action that directly relate to the ads the users have clicked. A landing page should have the text about the topic of your ad and include video, images, or interactive elements. The end goal of a landing page should be turning a new visitor to your site into a sales lead. Add a call to action (CTA) to the bottom of each landing page to encourage the reader for taking some kind of action, like contacting you about a specific property, signing up for an email newsletter, or calling to set up a consultation.
Bring Everything Together
Keyword, ad, and landing page bring everything all together to create a great user experience. Over time, make some improvements to your ads and landing pages to experience increase clicks or conversions. PPC for a realtor offers an edge over the competition and attracts more customers.