Trivium is hiring a technical project manager for its Munich office.
You will be part of our software development team and responsible for the development of complex applications for customers in the area of Industrial Internet of Things. Our teams are international: based out of our office in Munich-Unterhaching as well as at our state-of-the art development center in Bangalore.
Your role will include:
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Creation of solution concepts and software architectures
- Building and developing customer relationships
- Leading international, geographically distributed teams
- Leading and actively participating in software implementation
- Managing roll-out and support of applications within the customer organization
As a technical project manager Trivium you have a degree in computer science or a comparable subject. You enjoy working in a highly motivated team with an international mindset and an open culture. You have a deep understanding of agile software development and quality management. Ideally, you have gathered several years of experience (7+ years) in the area of software development and have developed into the role of a technical project lead and / or software architect. You are used to working independently and have a structured approach to problem solving.
In particular, following qualifications are key:
- Software architecture and design
- Agile Software Development, e.g. SCRUM
- Project lead / management of mid to large software development projects
- Development of enterprise applications in multiple technology stacks (e.g. Java, Analytics, Front-End technologies like Angular, mobile technologies)
- Microservice architecture and scalability in the cloud (e.g. with AWS, Azure, Mindsphere)
- Fluency in German and English
Many of our projects are based out of our office in Munich-Unterhaching or at customer sites in the greater Munich area. However, we do have engagements that are outside of Munich, so you should be ready for some travel.
What we offer:
At Trivium, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and innovative projects, e.g. in the area of IoT or digital financial services. You work in a team of highly motivated and qualified individuals across locations. We have an informal, friendly and warm company culture, which gives you the space for personal and professional development. At Trivium, we offer flexible work hours, flat hierarchies and an attractive work environment besides a competitive compensation package.